Part I
- Soh Bee often goes to (a/an/the/-) temple with her parents.
- We had a wonderful holiday at (the/a/-) Lake Toba in Indonesia.
- He said it was (a/an) useful book for English examination.
- I went to (a/an/the/-) school to give my brother his English book.
- He didn’t have (a/an) umbrella with him so he got very wet.
- She is (a/an) honest girl so she took the purse she found to the school office.
- When my father arrived home, we were all in (a/an/the/-) bed.
- Do you spell your name with (a/an) f for ph?
- There are plans to build a second bridge over (the/a/-) Straits of Johor.
- Joanna goes to (a/an/the) church every Sunday with her family.
ANSWER
PART I
1. the 2. - 3. a 4. the 5. an 6. an 7. - 8. an 9. the 10. the
PART II
1. the 2. - 3.the 4. a 5. a 6. - 7. - 8. -
No comments:
Post a Comment